We’re looking for a fund developer. Empoderando las Naciones (ELNAC), translated Empowering the Nations is a Christian ministry headquartered in Dallas that serves Cuba--one of the most exciting countries in the world right now.
The Cuban side of this ministry just celebrated 25 years of existence. It has a dynamic, mature, visionary leader and robust ministry and spiritual fruit. The U.S. side is a two-year-old start up with a strong board; this is a perfect ground-floor opportunity.
ELNAC needs a fund developer who’s a self-starter and wants to grow this ministry. You will develop leads generated from the board and existing partners, host events and trips to the island, and raise the resources to take this ministry to the next level.
Detailed Job Description
You will have fundraising responsibilities bringing together church leaders, corporate partners, medical leaders, community leaders, and volunteers of the community to raise awareness of the plight of the Cuban people and what we are doing to help. Your territory is the US with a fundraising goal of $500K net.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Revenue generation and volunteer management.
- Conducting donor calls to generate new business and manage existing companies.
- Developing relationships with volunteers, sponsors & key corporate & community leaders.
- Goal setting with corporate companies and individuals to raise funds and awareness.
- Networking within the local area, and recruiting and retaining our valued volunteers.
- Ability to accomplish results through strong volunteer recruitment and management, proven track record in meeting sales/fundraising goals.
- Work with volunteers to execute a successful fund raising activities.
- Organization, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Budgeting and fiscal responsibility.
- Candidates must be results/goal driven with the ability to multi task.
- Willing and able to travel within the assigned territory up to 75% locally.
- Event management and logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred. College coursework combined with related experience may be substituted for a degree. Related experience may be substituted as follows: 1 ½ years’ experience equates to 1 full time year of higher education.
- 2+ years’ of experience in fundraising, outside sales or in a non-profit organization in a similar capacity. This experience may also count towards satisfying this position’s educational requirement.
- Familiarity and experience in the North Texas market.
- Knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office used for word processing, email, presentations, and spreadsheets.
Job Location: TBD (Dallas area)
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
JOB CATEGORY: Fundraising/Sales
If you interested on partnering with us please complete the form below!